Air Caraibes seeks A350 and/or A330 First Officers for its long haul sector.
Air Caraibes flies from Paris-Orly to West Indies and Caribbean (Guadeloupe, Martinique, Sint-Marteen, Guyane, Dominican Republic, Bahamas and Mexico). The company also strives to develop charter and seasonal operations.
- Languages: English, French
- EASA ATPL;
- A valid European passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience as First Officer on CS25 aircraft;
- OR 2000 hours on Airbus aircraft;
- French speaking is required: European CECR Level C1 or above.
- A permanent position;
- Base Paris LFPO;
- A competitive package;
- French CRPN;
- Loss of License insurance.