Hong Kong Air Cargo is currently accepting EOI for A330 Non Type Rated Captains.
All applications received will remain on file for 12 months and will be reviewed when there are openings.
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50 Tonnes;
- 1500 hours in Command on multi-engine, multi-crew, jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50 Tonnes.
- Preference for Airbus family or Wide-Bodied aircraft experience.
They offer an attractive employment package including staff leisure travel and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Excellent career opportunity to join as First Officer and be upgraded as Captain on a wide-body aircraft.
**All applications will require a submission of a recent certificate of no criminal conviction or its equivalency, issued by agencies of the State of last residence of employment. To avoid delay in processing your application, they advise that this certificate be attached with your application form.
Please download the application form here