Air Transat is Canada’s number one leisure airline. It flies to some 60 international destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and connecting flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year.
Based in Montreal, the company employs 3,500 people and operates a fleet of narrow and wide-body jets.
Live the Transat experience and be part of the journey; come join their team as a second in command (first officer) position.
A330 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Minimum of 2000 hours flying time, including flying experience on turboprop or jet aircraft type (essential);
- Hold an updated certified logbook;
- Hold a valid Canadian airline pilot licence (ATPL);
- Thorough knowledge of Canadian aviation regulations (CARs);
- Hold a medical certificate of category class 1;
- Hold Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident status;
- No restrictions to travel in the United State or other countries served by Air Transat;
- Hold a college-level diploma in piloting, is an asset.