Smartlynx group airlines specialize in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and are acknowledged ACMI, cargo and charter providers in the EU on Airbus A320, A321 and A330 aircraft.
From year to year, they are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
Currently looking for A330 First Officers.
A330 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- Current IR Land;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 500 First Officer hours on type;
- Valid US Crew Visa;
- Availability to start training on December 2021.
- A valid Chinese Crew Visa would be considered as an advantage;
- US/NAT/ETOPS experience.
- Experience-based fees;
- Training fees for LTC/TRI/TRE/GI;
- Commuting contract;
- Accommodation provided during duty days;
- Great Career Opportunities;
- Fly for a growing and stable EU Airline;
- Vast experience gained while working for different clients;
- Multicultural environment.