Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Their team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes them extremely proud and the company has seen substantial growth in its recent history. They are therefore expanding their team and are looking for First Officers rated on A330 to join Heston Airlines.
A330 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Hold a valid EASA Part-FCL frozen ATPL;
- Hold a valid A330, IR PBN rating;
- Hold at least an ICAO Language Proficiency Level 5;
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with PART-MED requirements;
- A minimum of 500 hours on A330 Aircraft;
- A minimum of 2000 hours on Airbus FBW Aircraft;
- A minimum of 2500 hours total time;
- Previous ETOPS Experience mandatory;
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel.
- A320 Type Rating;
- 500 hours on A320 Aircraft;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language.
- An interesting and challenging position in a startup airline;
- True opportunity to work in the international business environment;
- All conditions required for professional and personal growth;
- Upgrade Opportunities.