EAT Leipzig is currently looking for A330 First Officers to join them on a permanent german contract based in Leipzig.
A330 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current ME/IR Land;
- UPRT certificate in accordance with FCL.745.A;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience on type;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Higher School Certificate;
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Fluent in German language.
- German labour contract, immediate permanent contract;
- You must agree to let DHL / EAT rewrite your valid EASA Part-FCL Licence into a German EASA licence in case of a positive recommendation;
- DHL / EAT pilots should live in the vicinity of Leipzig;
- Attractive remuneration package and extra allowances;
- Loss of Licence Insurance and additional benefits.