Condor is currently looking for A330 Rated First Officers.
A330 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English, German
- EASA ATPL, CPL (IR) with ATPL theory, or MPL
- A330 type rating and 500 hours on type
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- General or subject-specific higher education entrance qualification or equivalent
- Medical Class 1 issued by a German AMC, including a negative drug test.
- Maximum correction of visual acuity of +/- 3 diopters
- Residence and work permit in Germany, as well as possession of an unrestricted passport
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or willingness to get vaccinated
- A great atmosphere fostered by a friendly and motivated team, with a flat hierarchy
- Excitement through interesting and varied work in a fascinating industry
- Opportunities for personal development through competent training and development options
- Benefits including attractive travel discounts, social benefits, and a competitive salary
- Previous flying experience is taken into account in the starting salary
- Broad horizons, with the chance to explore and experience the world
- Fixed-term contract for 2 years
- Possibility of extension if the Level B2 language proficiency is demonstrated within the contract period.