Air Caraibes is looking for A350 and/or A330 First Officers for its long haul sector.
The company is a French scheduled airline operating a fleet of six Airbus A350s and four A330s from Paris-Orly to West Indies and Caribbean (Guadeloupe, Martinique, Sint-Marteen, Guyane, Dominican Republic, Bahamas and Mexico)
The company also strives to develop charter and seasonal operations.
A330 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English, French
- EASA ATPL;
- A valid European passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience as First Officer on CS25 aircraft;
- OR 2000 hours on Airbus aircraft;
- French speaking is required: European CECR Level C1 or above;
- EASA Airbus Qualification Rating.