In support of their operation, they are currently looking to recruit proactive team-orientated A330 pilots with high operational standards. You need to be customer focused, possess excellent communication skills and be flexible.
They offer you a varied flying opportunity combining ACMI, Charter and the cargo flights globally.
This position provides you with a base on the nearest international airport to your residence.
A330 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type.