Wizz is currently looking for A320/321 Non-Type Rated First Officers to be based in Abu Dhabi.
- Unrestricted right to live and work in United Arab Emirates;
- Valid EASA Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) or Commercial Pilot License(CPL);
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR) for Multi-Engine aeroplane (ME) or other Type Rating;
- Minimum 300 IFR flight hours in the last 12 months*;
- Last flight within the preceding 6 months (prefereble, not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects);
- ATPL theory completed;** (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- MCC course completed;*** (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- JOC course completed;**** (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- ICAO level 4/5/6 English proficiency;
During the application process, you will need to have your:
- Resume/CV prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format;
- Cover/motivational letter prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format if you wish to upload (optional);
- Passport scanned;
- Flight Crew License scanned;
- Class1 Medical License scanned;
- MCC Certificate scanned; (if applicable)
- JOC Certificate scanned; (if applicable)
- Pilot Logbook prepared, so you are able to enter your previous experience.
The recommended browser to be used during the application process is Google Chrome.