Wizz is currently looking for A320/321 Non-Type Rated First Officers to be based across their network.
- Aircraft model: A321
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- EASA CPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);**
- Jet Orientation Course (JOC);**
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- 300 hours IFR in the last 12 months;
- Last flight within the previous 12 months;
- 500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 5.7 Tonnes.
* Aircraft flying time is time flown in a fixed wing aircraft. Ultralight aircraft, power gliders, simulator and helicopter hours are excluded.
** MCC course certificate is required if a multi-crew (JAR-25) aircraft has not previously been flown. A JOC course certificate is required if a turbo-jet aircraft has not previously been flown.