Wizz is currently looking for A320/321 Non Type Rated Captains to be based across their network.
- Aircraft model: A321
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- OR Serbian ATPL;
- OR Macedonian ATPL;
- OR Georgian ATPL;
- OR Moldovan ATPL;
- OR Ukrainian ATPL;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience; (factorised)*
- Last commercial flight within the previous 6 months;
- AND 1000 hours in Command on Airbus FBW in airline environment;**
- OR 1500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50 Tonnes;
- AND 1000 hours in Command on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50 Tonnes;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
* Factorized hours: Wizz Air applies factors to pilot flying hours to determine minimum requirements for Commanders. A pilot's hours flown in each category are multiplied by the applicable factor from the below table. The sum of all groups after factorization will be used to determine whether the pilot meets the minimum required experience.
** PIC hours are pilot in command hours. This does not include PICUS or Simulator hours.