Wizz is currently looking for A321 First Officers to be based in Abu Dhabi.
A321 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Unrestricted right to live and work in United Arab Emirates;
- Valid EASA /GCAA Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) or Commercial Pilot License (CPL);
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- Minimum 500 hours multi crew operation experience*;
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR) on Airbus A320;**
- ATPL theory completed;*** (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- ICAO level 4/5/6 English proficiency.
**ATPL theory certificate issued by any EASA CAA or entered into the license
*** Ultra-light aircraft, power gliders, simulator and helicopter hours are excluded
- Last flight within the preceding 6 months; (prefereble, not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects)
- Minimum 300 hours on Airbus A320 in last 12 months.* (prefereble, not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects)
*The type rating must have at least 6 months validity on the date of joining, as new candidates only complete an OPC on starting