Wizz is currently looking for A320/321 First Officers to be based across their network.
A321 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, North Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
- Valid EASA /GCAA Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) or Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Minimum 500 hours multi crew operation experience*
- Last flight within the preceding 6 months (prefereble, not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects)
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR) on Airbus A320**
- Minimum 300 hours on Airbus A320 in last 12 months* (prefereble, not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects)
- ATPL theory completed*** (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- ICAO level 4/5/6 English proficiency
*The type rating must have at least 6 months validity on the date of joining, as new candidates only complete an OPC on starting
**ATPL theory certificate issued by any EASA CAA or entered into the license
*** Ultra-light aircraft, power gliders, simulator and helicopter hours are excluded
During the application process, you will need to have your:
- Resume/CV prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format
- Cover/motivational letter prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format if you wish to upload (optional)
- Passport scanned
- Flight Crew License scanned
- Class1 Medical License scanned
- ATPL Certifcate scanned (if applicable)
- Pilot Logbook prepared, so you are able to enter your previous experience
The recommended browser to be used during the application process is Google Chrome.