Spirit Airlines is currently looking for A320 Non-Type Rated First Officers.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME Land;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 6 months validity.
- 2500 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft;
- 750 hours in multi-engine, turboprop or jet aircraft;
- A320 Type Rating;
- Undergraduate degree from an Accredited Four-Year College or University;
- Experience in 121 airlines or turbojet aircraft;
- Experience in aircraft equipped with EFIS and/or FMS;
- Instructor/Check Airman experience.