Salam Air ab-initio training program is designed to qualify a CPL pilot having zero flight hours to fly A320 aircraft. Their training program is structured in way that ensures that such pilots are effectively trained to attain A320 type-rating. The training will be conducted in accordance with their approved training manual.
- Must have the right to work and live in Oman;
- ICAO Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- IELTS level 5.0;
- 200 hours of total flying experience;
- Below 36 years old;
- All documents must be valid for at least 6 months on the date of joining.