Riyadh Air, Saudi Arabia’s new national airline based in Riyadh, is recruiting experienced pilots to operate their brand-new aircraft. They are looking for global talent to build on their ambition to be the World’s most inspiring airline with an exceptional guest experience.
Colleagues on the flight deck should have quality widebody experience, be a digital native and dedicated to ensuring the highest level of guest hospitality.
- Minimum of 1500 hours recent time on a modern Airbus or Boeing aircraft;
- Flown at least 150 hours as a First Officer or Captain in the last 12 months at time of joining;
- A valid ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class one medical;
- Fluency in English, equivalent to ICAO English level 5 or above;
- No Frozen ATPL unless held by a Saudi citizen.
The contract is open-ended. A roster pattern is issued monthly with weekly updates and a minimum of 8 days off in the month. The target hours will be 800-900 with a mixture of international and domestic duties from our Riyadh base. Trips will be a mix of single, domestic double with some multi sector and be 1 to 4 days in duration. Layovers are generally 24-48 hours. Your days off will be in our hub in Riyadh.