Eurowings is the low-cost airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the world's largest aviation group.
THey are looking for First Officers (m/f/d) A320-Family for Eurowings Europe GmbH in Stockholm.
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- UPRT certificate in accordance with FCL.745.A;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- General higher education entrance qualification, technical college entrance qualification, subject-specific university entrance qualification;
- Negative drug test.
- German or Austrian EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- A320 Type Rating.
- Operations in the European route network of Eurowings
- High quality training
- Employment contract from the first day of training onwards
- Hotel stays, proceedings and allowances are paid by Eurowings during the training
- Point-to-point flights in the European flight network of Eurowings
- Absence allowance during flight duties starting on the first hour
- Additional variable payment
- Special discounts for numerous hotels and car rental companies and attractive travel benefits
- More details on the final employment conditions will be announced by the beginning of August, at which time we request that you confirm your continued interest.