British Airways is currently looking for A320 Rated and Non-Type Rated First Officers to be based in London Heathrow.
- UK EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 1500 hours on an aircraft type that satisfies ZFTT and flown this type in the last 12 months*
- Your height will need to be between 1.57m (5'2") and 1.91m (6'3") with weight in proportion to height (height is accurately determined during the assessment process). Qualified pilots who are taller than 1.91m (6’3”) may submit an application but will be required to undergo a functionality check to confirm their ability to meet the requirements of the seating positions in the British Airways fleet of aircraft;
- A good level of physical fitness, and the ability to satisfy the British Airways medical requirements;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in UK;
- Last flight (on ZFT aircraft) preferably within the past 12 months.