British Airways is currently looking for A320 Rated First Officers to be based in London Heathrow.
A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- UK EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Rating requirements will differ per campaign;
- 500 hours flying experience on type or 100 sectors.
- Your height will need to be between 1.57m (5'2") and 1.91m (6'3") with weight in proportion to height (height is accurately determined during the assessment process). Qualified pilots who are taller than 1.91m (6’3”) may submit an application but will be required to undergo a functionality check to confirm their ability to meet the requirements of the seating positions in the British Airways fleet of aircraft;
- A good level of physical fitness, and ability to satisfy the British Airways medical requirements;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in UK;
- Last flight (on ZFT aircraft) preferably within the past 12 months.