Air India is currently looking for A320 First Officers.
A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Indian Nationals or Overseas citizens of India;
- Age upto 30 Yrs;
- 10+2 with Physics & Maths from a recognized Board/University;
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Assessment issued by DGCA, India;
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India;
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India;
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ALTP;
- Current Instrument rating on A-320 aircraft endorsed on Indian CPL/ALTP;
- Valid ELP endorsed on Indian CPL/ALTP;
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India;
- Mandatory eGCA-id with all licences and documents validated.
- All above Technical / License qualifications shall also be required to be current at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates shall be in possession of a Police Verification Certificate obtained in the preceding three months from the date of joining (in case their passport has not been issued/renewed in the last 05 years).
- Candidates, currently employed, must produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their current Employer, at the time of joining Air India.
- List of documents to be uploaded by the candidates (One file only) while applying.