Air Arabia is currently looking for A320 First Officers to be based in Sharjah.
A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Appropriate ATPL/ Frozen ATPL License with valid A320 ratings.
- GCAA license will be preferred.
- He/she must pass the technical/psychometric assessment for the First Officer (Co-Pilots) as per the Airline and respective civil aviation authority standards.
- He/she must pass the Medical Fitness as per the Airline and respective civil aviation authority standards.
- Training in safety and emergency response is essential – a formal qualification is an advantage.
- Exposure to Low visibility operations.
- IATA principles & standards relating to security is an advantage.
- He/ she must have a minimum of 1000 hours on Airbus 320 family as First Officer.
- Clear training and flying records.
- Experience with low-cost airlines is highly desirable.
- Possesses acceptable industry knowledge in aircraft systems and operating procedures.
- Capable of performing in a changing environment with heavy work-load schedules and ad-hoc scenarios.
- Composed, self-confident and focused, capable of handling emergencies and threats with efficiency.