Air Arabia is currently looking for A320 First Officers to be based in Sharjah.
A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Minimum of frozen ATPL is a must.
- Class 1 medical.
- Last flight on A320 should not be later than 1 year.
- He/she must pass the technical/psychometric assessment for the Pilots as per Air Arabia/GCAA/CAA standards.
- He/she must pass the Medical Fitness check-up carried for the Pilots as per Air Arabia/GCAA/CAA standards.
- Training in safety and emergency response is essential – a formal qualification is an advantage.
- Basic Airport, security procedures and regulations training is an advantage.
- Crew Resources Management Training is considered as an advantage.
- IATA principles & standards relating to security is an advantage.
- Proficient in using Aircraft systems, proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations, etc.
- He/she must have completed a minimum of 1500 hours of flying on Airbus 320.
- Experience with low cost airline is highly desirable.
- Possesses acceptable industry knowledge in aircraft systems and operating procedures.
- He/she must possess needed knowledge and exposure to handle any other role delegated to him/her such as security or safety related roles as required by the Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA regulations.
- Exposure to QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and practices related to and affecting Flight Operations.
- Capable of applying policies, procedures and manuals as per approved standards and regulations.
- Capable to perform in a changing environment with heavy work-load schedules and ad-hoc scenarios.
- Composed, self-confident and focused, capable of handling emergencies and threats with efficiency.
- Proven skills in analysing data, identifying irregularities and recommending solutions.