VietJetAir is currently accepting applications from A320 Rated Captains to be based in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Hai Phong, Cam Ranh and Da Nang.
A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours flying experience on type;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 500 command hours flying experience on type;
- The maximum age must be 60 years old; (M)
- The maximum age must be 55 years old; (F)
- Minimum Height – 165 cm (M) and 160 cm (F);
- Minimum Weight – 52 kg (M) and 50 kg (F);
- ICAO ATPL or CPL;
- Current IR Land;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Letter of authentication from the Civil Aviation Authority of CPL & ATPL's country of origin (with Name and email address of CAA Licensing Officer);
- Recommendation Letter / Release Letter from previous airlines;
- Criminal Record within 6 months (notarized by Vietnam embassy from country of origin);
- No history of Accident / Incident within 5 years;
- Last flight on type within the previous 12 months;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity.
Hiring may begin in 2021
As Vietnam’s fastest growing airline, Vietjet is constantly expanding its fleet while also extending its flight network throughout Vietnam and across the region. Vietjet is a new - age airline which always offers you flexible choice toward air fare, baggage, hot meal and souvenir on a safe and amazing flight. Vietjet is now seeking experienced captains in order to facilitate its dynamic growth with:
- Attractive income and benefit
- Friendly, professional and fun working environment
- Unlimited training and promotion opportunities.
- Creative and challenging minds for improvement
Accommodation during assessment and license processing: 20 days accommodation will be provided
Allowance during license processing: 100% of basic salary will be provided during the license processing
Kind of contract: This is a flight crew leasing role for an initial 2-year contract. This is a renewable contract where Vietjet encourage pilots to stay longer and have yearly pay increments available to facilitate an enduring relationship.Career progression:
There is great opportunity for career progression within Vietjet. For Captains there are opportunities to become LTC / TRI / DPE
The standard roster: Vietjet understands the importance of having a good work-life balance and offer a 3 weeks on, 1 week off commuting roster
Accommodation: Accommodation will of course be provided at all layover stations. Although home base accommodation during the contract period is as per personal prerogative of each pilot
Monthly allowances: Communication allowance, Meal allowance, Seniority allowance, KPI Bonus allowance, and others.
Travel Benefits: Vietjet shall ensure that all pilots and their qualified family members shall have access to airline staff travel (SFC) right after signing date of service in accordance with staff travel policy.