TUS Airways is currently seeking to recruit A320 Rated Captains.
A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 command hours flying experience on type;
- Minimum of 2500 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine Turbo-Jet aircraft;
- Clean Criminal Record.
You are requested to include the following:
- Valid Passport Copy (Scanned)
- Current Photo
- Copy of Flight Crew Licence and Class 1 Medical (Scanned)
- Copy of Last 3 Pages of Logbook (Certified)
- Any Reference Letters available relative to the position
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements may send their CV.