Fly Arna - Armenian National Airlines - invites you to explore a career with them and to serve the community with a passion for excellence.
Fly Arna, is a joint venture between Armenia National Interests Fund (ANIF) and Air Arabia Group, the leading low-cost carrier (LCC).
Currently looking for A320 Captains.
A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 750 command hours flying experience on type;
- He/she must pass the technical/psychometric assessment for Pilots as per Company/CAA standards;
- He/she must pass the Medical Fitness check-up carried for the Pilots as per Company/CAA standards;
- Training in safety and emergency response is essential – a formal qualification is an advantage;
- Basic Airport, security procedures and regulations training is an advantage;
- Crew Resources Management Training is considered an advantage;
- IATA principles & standards relating to security is an advantage;
- Proficient in Aircraft systems, proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search;
- Very good in written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations;
- Very good in English Language;
- Possesses acceptable industry knowledge in aircraft systems and operating procedures;
- He/she must possess needed knowledge and exposure to handle any other role delegated to him/her such as security or safety related roles as required by the Company and CAA regulations;
- Exposure to QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and practices related to and affecting Flight Operations;
- Capable of implementing policies, procedures and manuals as per approved standards and regulations;
- Composed, self-confident and focused, capable of handling emergencies and threats with efficiency;
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Employs technical expertise and interpersonal relations to support company’s objectives;
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
- Experience with a low-cost airlines is highly desirable;
- Trainers with TRE/ TRI/ LTC experience will be given preference;
- Proficiency in Russian and Armenian languages are an advantage.