Are you an experienced Captain on the A320? If so, they have an exciting opportunity for you to join a new British Airways short-haul subsidiary at London Gatwick. They’re looking for leaders with a ‘can do’ attitude who can bring their energy to their small start-up team. This is a rare opportunity to be involved in the building of an airline from day one but with the benefits of the foundations and security of the wider BA Group. They’ll require flexibility and motivation, and in return you’ll work within a small team, who together will be at the forefront of driving this operation to success.
You’ll be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of their A320 series fleet of aircraft across a point-to-point European network.
You’ll possess excellent leadership and teamwork, decision making and communication skills and will be a role model for exceptional operating and customer standards within their airline.
Year one on their competitive pay and benefits scale will enable you to earn up to £105,000*. They expect pilots to display the highest levels of motivation for career development and in return you’ll receive world class training and the opportunity to progress your career. You will join the British Airways Master Seniority List, enabling you to access the wide breadth of flying opportunities within the BA Group**.
A320 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- A current UK issued CAA Flight Crew Licence ATPL (A) or the ability to convert current state issued licence to a UK CAA licence before date of joining;
- A UK issued CAA Class 1 medical certificate or an EASA Class 1 Medical certificate acceptable to the UK Aeromedical for State of Licence Transfer (SOLI transfer);
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the UK;
- Height between 1.57m (5'2") and 1.91m (6'3") with weight in proportion to height (height is accurately determined during the assessment process). Qualified pilots who are taller than 1.91m may submit an application but will be required to undergo a functionality check to confirm their ability to meet the requirements of the seating positions in the British Airways fleet of aircraft;
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language;
- A good level of physical fitness, and ability to satisfy the British Airways medical requirements;
- A valid passport (with a minimum of 12 months before the expiry date) allowing unrestricted
- worldwide travel.