Carpatair, the Romanian ACMI and Charter specialist is expecting first A319 aircraft to join the fleet during the 2021-2022 winter season.
They are currently looking for A320 First Officers.
A319 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience on type.
- Rapid accumulation of a unique and varied experience of flying on multiple airports throughout Europe and vicinity;
- Friendly environment and working conditions;
- Travel arrangements & hotel accommodation ensured by the airline through duty periods;
- Medical and personal accident insurance;
- No need to relocate, Carpatair assigns to each pilot a home base, usually a nearest to the pilot’s home place / well connected international airport where each duty period will start and end.