A vacancy for ATI A300-600ST pilot (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Blagnac.
The successful applicant will join Airbus Transport International Team.
Fly A300-600 ST Beluga aircraft carry industrial AIRBUS Components from plant to Final Assembly Line (FAL).
- Aircraft model: A300-600ST
- Type required: No
- Languages: English, French
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20 Tonnes;
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- Strong emotional control;
- Able to easily adapt and integrate with any crew and all circumstances team player ability for constructive conflict management;
- Able to recognise errors and potential weaknesses;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Communication skills;
- Negotiation level in French;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language.