European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH is looking for highly motivated individuals with a balanced personality and above standard professional skills.
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- UPRT certificate in accordance with FCL.745.A;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- Higher School Certificate;
- Valid Driver’s License.
- German language desirable.
- German labor contract, immediate permanent contract;
- Please note: You must agree to let DHL / EAT rewrite your valid EASA Part-FCL Licence into a German EASA licence in case of a positive recommendation;
- Leipzig (LEJ) based;
- Please note: DHL / EAT pilots should live in the vicinity of Leipzig.