Breeze Airways is currently looking for Captain Qualified First Officers (CQFO). CQFOs will be fully trained as a Breeze Captains, to include Operating Experience (OE) and an official FAA observation. CQFOs will operate from the right seat until operational needs dictate the formal shift to the Captain’s left seat.
Breeze Airways Pilots are responsible for ensuring safe and timely flight operations in accordance with all Company policies and Federal Aviation Regulations. Our Pilots are overall Leaders who safely take care of our Colleagues and Guests. They understand that our pursuit of Excellence is not a destination, but rather, a journey.
- Must be at least 23 years old at the time of hire
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- FAA Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with airplane multi-engine class rating
- Must have a minimum of 3,000 hours total time
- Must have 2,000 hours total time in large, Group II transport category, fixed-wing aircraft (turbojet aircraft of more than 41,000 lbs. maximum takeoff weight),
- Must have 1,000 hours of PIC in large, Group II transport category aircraft (turbojet aircraft of more than 41,000 lbs. maximum takeoff weight)
- Note: PIC is defined as Captain or Aircraft Commander of record, not simply the sole manipulator of the controls
- Must have a total of 1,000+ hours time through a combination of the following:
- Part 121 SIC or PIC
- Part 135 PIC
- Part 91K PIC
- Correctable vision in both eyes to 20/20
- Must maintain Pilot training history in accordance with the Pilot Records Improvement Act of 1996 (PRIA)
- Current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operator's Permit
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport
- Must be able to travel unrestricted to and from the United States
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug test
- Must pass a TSA required fingerprint-based criminal history records check and a Breeze background check
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Actively flying two of the past five years.