airBaltic is looking for First Officers on Airbus A220-300 to be based in Riga.
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Fly the most modern single-aisle jet aircraft on the market: leading-edge technology and systems integration, advance materials and latest-generation aerodynamics, which supported the demonstration of unmatched dispatch reliability and economy results during the test and route-proving flights.
A220 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 1000 hours of Commercial Air Transport (CAT) operations on modern aircraft with EFIS, FMA and FMS systems;
- To be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to the Baltic States for the contract duration period.