- Submit an expression of interest through our form.
- Profile assessment to ensure you meet at least 3 of the criteria (or advanced degree criteria).
- Documents collection and preparation & case support letter.
- Submit the completed application forms and required documents to USCIS.
- Obtain the National Interest Waiver.
- Apply for immigrant visas (and Green Cards) and attend consulate interview.
- Arrival to the U.S. within 6 months of issue of immigrant visas. Receive Green Cards 2 or 3 months later.
*The application processing time varies according to the applicant’s country of birth.
*Typical processing time is 12-18 months, but this time frame can vary (quicker if applicant applies for premium processing; or longer depending on the evaluation of priority dates).