Keystone Aviation is looking for a Honda Jet type rated Captain to add to its team of world-class pilots! If you love to fly and are highly focused on safety and customer service, we want to hear from you.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 500 hours on jet aircraft;
- 300 hours IFR;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Attend and successfully complete annual recurrent training and FAA proficiency checks for all assigned aircraft.