Major Blue Air is seeking qualified Grade 1 training instructor for their pilot training and charter operations based at Jandakot Airport, Perth, WA.
The company operates a fleet of new G1000 equipped aeroplanes under its AOC for charter flights and holds training approvals under CASA Part 141 for a wide variety of licences, ratings, and endorsements. The Grade 1 training instructor will act as the Chief pilot of their AOC and as the alternate Head of Operation of their Part 141.
- Aircraft model: Other - Fixed Wing Piston Multi Engine
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- CASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current Grade 1 Flight Instructor Rating, Multi-Engine Rating, Instrument Rating, and NVFR(A) Training Endorsement;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia.
- At least 100 hours as a pilot in command of a multi-engine aeroplane;
- Type Rating for a Cessna 208B and Beechcraft B200 with at least 20 hours on each aircraft type;
- Instrument Rating – Multi-engine Aeroplane;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.