Green Rebel Marine specialises in the acquisition, processing, and extraction of geospatial data for offshore energy developments. We are currently building our aerial survey capabilities and seek to employ a full-time Chief Pilot. The Chief Pilot will support mission planning, crew mobilization, airspace coordination and safe operations of the company’s DA42 MPP aircraft, which is equipped with highly advanced avionics (G1000) and digital camera systems.
- EASA CPL;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- Aerial Survey experience;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including deployments with minimal notice when available weather windows are forecast.
- Experience in DA42 or similar DA multi-engine aircraft;
- Qualifications to fill one or more other required part-SPO roles, including Flight operations manager, Flight Training Manager, and/or Compliance monitoring and safety manager (e.g. Flight Instructor or Class Rating Instructor License);
- Dangerous Goods Certificate;
- Ability to problem-solve in high-stress situations.