Essential Job Functions:
- Pilot designated aircraft.
- Monitor weather and prepare aircraft to be ready for flight as weather dictates.
- Adhere to SOP's and operational safety procedures.
- Maintain special missions equipment and inventory.
- 400 hours Total Time
- 50 hours Multi-Engine Time
- Must be Commercial/ME/Instrument rated.
- Must have current First or Second Class Medical
- Instrument currency preferred.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs