- Total Hours 1000
- Total hours in command of a multi engine* 100
- Total hour in multi engine 500
- Total Hours on Contract type 50
*Co-pilots who do not meet 100 hour Captain experience, may be considered only if they successfully complete the following training which shall be documented in the pilots training records:
- An approved Initial or recurrent training for the aircraft type (Type rating in force) in flight simulator level D (recommended)
- Approved CRM course
- 50 flight hours of supervised operational flights with an approved training Captain; and
- A successful Line check flight by a different examiner and training captain.
- Whilst the Learjet is based in the UK, it has been deployed to service a contract based out of East Africa, therefore familiarity with African operations is beneficial although not essential. Whilst working out of Africa the successful candidate will be working a 3 week on 3 week off roster.
- Other normal Gama benefits apply
- Salary banding £30,000-£35,000 per annum
Please note: The minimum flying requirements are non-negotiable and only candidates who meet the hourly requirements will be considered.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Learjet 45 Jobs