AIAC is currently seeking a Grade 1 flight instructor with a preference to hold at least a Flight Examiner Rating with Recreation Pilot Licence (RPLA) privileges. The successful applicant will be responsible supervision of a team of Grade 2 and 3 flight instructors at their expanding Kempsey training base. Some duties may also be required at their Port Macquarie training base. You will report to the Head of Operations.
- It is their preference that suitable applicants hold a CASA Part 61 Flight Examiner Rating with at least RPL testing privileges, therefore the applicant would be responsible for assisting their existing Flight Examiners in RPL flight tests.
- Supervision, mentoring and providing guidance to a team of Grade 2 and 3 flight instructors.
- Performing ground briefings and flight training in accordance with Part 61 Manual of Standards and AIAC syllabus of training.
- Performing regular assessment flights on students who have received flight training by junior flight instructors.
- Undertaking special projects from time to time when directed by the flying operations team.
- Flight Examiner Rating (RPL).
- FI A Grade 1 Training Endorsement.
- FI DF (Design Feature Training Endorsement).
- FI NVFR (Night VFR Training Endorsement).
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Ability to work in an environment with numerous nationalities in the workplace and classroom.
- Flight Examiner Rating (PPL, CPL, MEA, IR, FI).
- Instrument rating MEA (does not need to be current).
- FI CLR MEA (Class Rating Training Multi Engine)
- Instrument Rating Training Endorsement
- MEAI (Multi Engine Aeroplane Class Rating Instructor Training)
- FI (Flight Instructor Training Rating)
- ATPL licence and airline experience;
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs