They promise you a job in a dynamic and multinational environment. Moreover, you would share your knowledge with students from all over the world helping them to develop needed skills on Cessna 172, nine Tecnam P2002JF and two Tecnam 2006T.
Their young and ambitious team shares the passion for aviation and needs you to help them grow together. If you are a qualified Flight Instructor, they would like to hear from you for the future cooperation opportunities!
- Valid EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A) licence
- Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- Valid Unrestricted FI(A) rating;
- At least ICAO English level IV.
- Ability to provide feedback;
- Ability to evaluate students’ progress;
- Ability to adapt in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to adapt to company‘s requirements and its students;
- Continuous improvement, ability to accept criticism and learn from one’s own mistakes.