- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- FAA ATP Certificate. EMB145 type rating preferred
- 4000 hours Total Time
- 1500 hours PIC time, EMB145 PIC preferred
- Current Class 1 Medical Certification
- Demonstrated ability to independently take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information and for achieving results in the area of safety and procedural compliance.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and be customer focused to appropriately interact and communicate with other pilots, flights attendants and passengers.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.