- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months' validity.)
- Be B787 type rated, training and type conversions is to be co-funded between employee and the company
- Minimum 1500 commercial jet flight hours with an airline. (Exclude Non-Regional Jet Hours; eg. ERJ/CRJ)
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B787 Non Type Rated Jobs