- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) ATPL with a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating that has a minimum of 3 months' validity; or
- An ICAO issued ATPL with a Multi Engine Instrument Rating and a Proficiency Check that have a minimum of 6 months' validity (The foreign license will be required to undergo license conversion.)
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B787 Non Type Rated Jobs