In their turbo prop fleets, entry is always at First Officer level and positions are located at a number of bases around the country. Whether you are looking for a career flying props or a pathway to their jet fleet, this is a great point of entry. Mount Cook Airlines operates domestic routes on the Air New Zealand network. Here, you'll find yourself in the right hand seat of an ATR.
First Officer you will play a pivotal role in flying their customers to their destinations for work, business, family or pleasure.
- NZCAA CPL
- NZCAA MEIR
- NZCAA Class 1 Medical
- 500 hours total time
- 25 night hours
- 40 hours Instrument Flight Time
- BGT, ILS, VOR, NDB endorsements and IF currency
- University Entrance / Equivalent
- L5 English Language Proficiency or greater
- Indefinite permanent residency of New Zealand or citizenship of New Zealand or Australia
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other ATR72 Non Type Rated Jobs