- FAA-issued ATP Certificate with Appropriate type rating.
- Valid First Class FAA Medical Certificate and under 65 years of age.
- FCC Radiotelephone Permit.
- Certification of Training: Initial, recurrent, proficiency and Line Checks, Differences, and Upgrade.
- PIC experience record for release from high approach minimums.
- Operating Experience record.
- Recent Experience: 3 required takeoffs and landings within 90 day period and current qualification on the aircraft. (FAR 121.439)
- Must not have reached his 65th birthday, if performing required flight crewmember duties under FAR Part 121. (FAR 121.383)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other MD80 Jobs