- Commercial / Instrument/ Multi-Engine licenses with a high performance endorsement.
- Be able to maintain at least a 2nd class medical certificate.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to work as an effective team member throughout all facets of flight and maintenance.
- Teachable, self-motivated with a great work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Previous work experience in the aviation field preferred.
- A & P certificate preferred.
- 250 hours total time preferred.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 Non Type Rated Jobs