- 5000 hours total
- 3000 hours jet total
- 2000 hours Global XRS/6000 total
- EASA FCL ATPL(A) mandatory
- Preference will be given to pilots with more than 750 hours of experience on the Global 6000
- EU passport
- EU driving licence
- Valid US & Russian crew visas, preferable
- Teamwork & a strong work ethic are important requirements in this competitive industry
- Work in a diversified commercial operation
- Fly a brand new type, loaded with options
- Execute demonstration flights and charter missions
- Excellent possibilities to grow in our operations of mainly long range aircraft
- Roster 16:14 plus standard benefits according to regulation
Applicants who submitted their CVs more than 2 months ago to us for other positions and who meet the above requirements are invited to resubmit the updated CV.
If your profile is of interest to the company, your application will be acknowledged in writing.
Please refrain from contacting the company directly.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Global 6000 Jobs