- Fully current on type Global 5000 (mandatory)
- EASA license only
- Minimum of 4500 hours total time of which at least 2000 hours are on Jet Aircrafts
- Minimum of 1500 hours as PIC and 1000 hours total time on Global 5000
- Experience in Corporate flying essential
- Multilingual / excellent skills in English a must!
- Motivated team player
- High flexibility paired with outstanding customer service orientation
- Positive assessment outcome of the internal selection of Jet Aviation
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Global 5000 Jobs