Riverside Flight Center is seeking qualified flight training professionals to join their elite team of instructors. Enjoy an exciting position working with students from around the world in a fun, laid-back work environment. Instructors at RFC enjoy bonuses, discounts, and above-average hourly pay. Motivated instructors can expect over 140 hours per month, and hourly rates starting from $30 per hour up to $50 per hour.
Take advantage of paid training and free housing during your training. (Limitations apply.) Know another instructor? If you recommend an additional instructor that works for a period of at least 6 months, you qualify for a referral bonus of $400.
Consider joining their team and enjoy the opportunity to get your ATPL minimums in about 1 year!
- Have a right to work in the United States
- Hold a current medical certificate
- Hold a current flight instructor certificate, at least Single-Engine Airplane
- Hold at least a Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument Single-Engine Land Airplane ratings
- Be motivated to work and require minimal supervision
- Enjoy working with a variety of students from all backgrounds
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs