- Four year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred.
- Minimum - 2000 hours jet and international experience.
- Maintain current Aviation First Class Medical Certificate, valid Pilot's License
- ATP-AMEL (Airline Transport Pilot - Aircraft Multi-Engine Land), and FCC Restricted Radio Permit.
- Must maintain currency in the aircraft types assigned.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Falcon 900 Non Type Rated Jobs