- Valid ATPL (Airline Transport Pilots License) License;
- 3000 hours Total Time;
- 1000 hours Multi Engine;
- 1000 hours PIC (pilot in command) or 2000 hours on similar aircraft type;
- Must be able to work flexible shifts;
- Must be flexible to pick up shifts on short notice for additional flights, charters and vacation/sick leave coverage;
- Must have a clean certificate of conduct, and be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance;
- Valid Driver’s License, with clean Driver's Abstract;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skill;
- Ability to work with others.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC6 Non Type Rated Jobs